Saturday 9 April 2022

IBNE/SOUTH EAST 2023: Dr Adekanmbi-Akinseye Obtains House of Reps Forms, Promises Monumental Development

  


Hon (Dr) Adekanmbi-Akinseye one of the leading contenders for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) ticket aspiring to represent Ibadan North East/South East Federal House of Representatives at the 2023 general election has formally picked up her party nomination form in fulfilment of the guidelines set for all aspirants into various elective office.        Southwest-frontier.com  has learnt.

Advertising
The aspiring federal lawmaker who spoke with Southwest-frontier.com  after purchasing her Nomination form described the move as the first step into many greats which according to her, she hopes to bring to the people of her federal constituency.
It would be recalled that the PDP had two weeks ago announced the commencement of sales and prices of Nomination forms into various categories of elective offices ahead of the 2023 general elections.
Southwest-frontier.com   gathered that Hon Adekanmbi-Akinseye has been one of the frontline and financial member of the PDP and had also played key roles in the growth and development of her constituents expansion in Ibadan South East/North East federal constituency and beyond. 

“I want to say that there is no contest anywhere, what we have done is to take our political aspirations one step further towards actualization of our desires and we believe that if given a chance to represent the good people of Ibadan South East/North East Federal Constituency in Abuja, we will effect the positive change we have always campaigned for.

“His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde has done major part of selling PDP to the world by his unprecedented achievements within a short time. This is what almost everyone who opposed him before becoming the Governor would never believe is possible but here we are today witnessing all these great feats.

“I feel personally that this political aspiration to represent my people in Abuja on the platform of our great party, the PDP is beyond me, it is the mandate of my people, mine is just answering their call to serve them so I urge everyone in Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency to join hands with us to bring our dream of a physical transformation into reality.

I will work with my colleagues at the green chamber to enact laws that will alleviate poverty in the citizens of Nigeria and most especially among my constituents. I am going there to serve them. My focus as a law maker representing my constituency will be empowerment of the people. Also I will facilitate many projects within my constituency 

Such as renovation of dilapidated schools, availability of  water, road repairs and many more. 

Also, I will promote Education and encourage young girls and boys to embrace STEM (Science, technology, engineering and Mathematics) 

I will ensure all children are educated under the scheme “Education for  all” under this scheme education will be made available for students whether formal or informal 
I will introduce sport tournaments. 

I will engage the area boys and turn them to progressive men. 

I will ensure affordable health care is available for my constituents 

And also facilitate gainful employment and assist my constituents to access poverty reduction schemes of the fed and state government which May not be known to people

“We will also adopt an open door approach like our father and leader, Governor Makinde has done where it becomes an inclusive participation in governance. We will serve with the fear of God and passion to fulfill the yearnings of our people who have long craved for quality represention at the green chambers.

Hon (Dr) Adekanmbi-Akinseye expressed optimism in the leadership of the ruling party in the state under the overall leadership of His Excellency Governor Makinde stressing that the success of PDP in the coming elections in 2023 remains paramount to her even as she vowed to deliver Ibadan North East/South East Federal Constituency to the ruling PDP in Oyo State.

If I am elected or given the opportunity to serve I will return to do the work I enjoy doing best, empowerment and training 

I just acquired a place to build “Aderoju Ayoade Adekanmbi women & youth  Empowerment Centre”. Hon Adekanmbi-Akinseye said.

She also noted that she would attract foreign investors as she have worked and lived abroad for 20 years until 2016.

I will also ensure I take time to meet with my constituents from time to time. All of these God helping me. Hon Adejoke Adekanmbi-Akinseye Concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinubu’ll put judges, lawyers in calabash, you can’t win – Primate Ayodele to Atiku, Peter Obi

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Saturday, cautioned the presidential candidates of the Peoples D...