Tuesday 28 June 2022

Appointment: Eniola Amuzat Expresses Gratitude To Makinde

 

Eniola christabel Amuzat, the new member, board of agric credit corporation of Oyo State has expressed gratitude to her principal, the executive Governor of Oyo state, Engr Seyi Makinde. southwest-frontier.com

In a statement, the Oyo state house of assembly aspirant described Governor Makinde, “our own God-Sent Man (GSM),” thanking him for finding her (Eniola Amuzat) worthy to occupy the position. She added that; I’m grateful, deeply touched and inspired by the numerous words of congratulations and encouragement with a heart of gratitude for the confidence reposed in me by His Excellency Governor Seyi Makinde and the Oyo State Government.


I humbly accept this appointment as member, Board Of Agric Credit Corporation Of Oyo State and see this as a call to serve and add value to the agricultural sector.

I am always and ever ready to work with His Excellency Governor Seyi Makinde in line with the laid down rules and provision of the constitution and his mission to transform Oyo State to the best among others in Nigeria.
I promise to be dedicated, loyal, diligent and hardworking with the new duties.

I appreciate everyone for being my shoulder and stood by me during the struggle IRE NI TIWA…

“I also thank the entire People’s Democratic Party (PDP) family in Lagelu for the support and prayers.”

Your sincerely 
Hon Eniola Christabel Amuzat 
Member, Board Of Agric Credit Corporation Of Oyo State

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinubu’ll put judges, lawyers in calabash, you can’t win – Primate Ayodele to Atiku, Peter Obi

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Saturday, cautioned the presidential candidates of the Peoples D...