Sunday 24 April 2022

Oyo Assembly Deputy Chief Whip, Hon Yusuf Adebisi Bags Master’s Degree In....

The Oyo State house of Assembly deputy chief whip Hon Yusuf Adebisi (currency) has bagged a Master’s Degree at Ladoke Akintola University of technology, Ogbomoso. Southwest-frontier News reports. 

The lawmaker representing Ibadan Southwest constituency 1 has earned himself a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management at Ladoke University of technology

Advertising
The ceremony held yesterday, April 23, 2022, at the premises of the institution saw Hon Yusuf Adebisi being decorated as a master’s holder amidst fellow graduates with cheers.
According to him, the development was a great accomplishment of his passion for education.
“I am sincerely grateful to the Almighty for this rare privilege. I have always had a burning passion for attaining a greater height in education from my tender age and I thank God I achieved the dream.
“This is a stepping stone for me to greater achievements because I am not relenting because I want to attain the highest level of education. I am grateful to God for the success of my second-degree education. It took me concerted effort in achieving this because there were lots of distractions, but I bless Allah that it eventually became a success,” he added.

The Ibadan-born politician said that despite his background as a son of the popular fuji musician Alhaji Adebisi Akande (Taye Currency), He was proud to attain success in his academics.

Hon Yusuf Adebisi graduated from Al hikmah University at Ilorin, where He studied Human Resource in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinubu’ll put judges, lawyers in calabash, you can’t win – Primate Ayodele to Atiku, Peter Obi

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Saturday, cautioned the presidential candidates of the Peoples D...