Friday 15 April 2022

EASTER: Presidential Hopeful Tari-Oba Felicitates Christians, Calls for Unity And Peace


Good Afternoon Distinguished Nigerians and Believers of Good Governance
I bring you greetings from the depth of my heart and on behalf of my family, of which you have all become members. I am particularly elated, thrilled and fulfilled to associate with such wonderful and incredible people as you. Nothing gives me as much joy and happiness as the apogee of your belief in me, in my ideology and in my ambition. 
Honestly, it has not been easy treading on this kind of stony, stormy and rigorous path. But each time I am tempted to give up, I remember my resolve to change my country's narrative, I remember my mission, my vision, my willingness to redeem my nation and the consciousness that I have people like you behind me who strongly believe in me, I become much stronger, resilient and invigorated. 

I want to encourage all of us in this struggle not to relent. No matter how stormy the sea might be, there is always a time of still waters and tranquility. Our greatest weapon should always be our determination and inspired confidence to bring back the lost  glory of our dear country - Nigeria. 

I, therefore, encourage all of us to be actively involved in any way we can, to ensure that our collective goal of enthroning me as the Next President of NIGERIA come 2023 is achieved. Your efforts will never be forgotten.

Once again, I wish you all Happy Easter Celebration. Let this season of Christ's Crucifixion and Ressurection be used as an instrument of unity for all of us, irrespective of our various  religious leanings, inclinations and prejudices. 

Together we shall succeed in this race. There and then, our joy will be complete.

Mrs Tari-Oba Oliver
PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinubu’ll put judges, lawyers in calabash, you can’t win – Primate Ayodele to Atiku, Peter Obi

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Saturday, cautioned the presidential candidates of the Peoples D...