Thursday 21 April 2022

2023: I ventured into politics so that I can assist more people in the society - Hon. Lamidi Rukayat Tolani Balogun


No doubt, everyone that come accross Hon. Lamidi Rukayat  would have one or two good things to say about her kind gesture, and her far-reaching contributions to humanity in the country especially in her constituency,  Akinyele.
Lamidi Rukayat Balogun  has made indelible imprints in the lives of many people who come across her which reportedly made many asked her to come and represent them at the Oyo state house of Assembly 

She has been described as a woman with the milk of human kindness who is committed to all-round development of young ones

The House of Assembly aspirant who is also a member of people's democracy  party (PDP) has resonated in the quest of many political leaders in Akinyele/Ibadan to go to the Oyo state house of Assembly to be their Mouthpiece. 

Speaking on her ambition, the achiever of no mean repute said She is aspiring to yield to the yearnings of her people who have been begging her for years to represent them.

She said she intends to represent the Akinyele Constituency I at the Oyo state house of Assembly 

She added, "people do ask why I am into politics despite being a  woman that has good business and is financially okay.

"Many years back, I have been using my God-given resources to help the people.

"I believe that the best way in life to grow is to be kind to people. I ventured into politics so that I can assist more people in the society.

"My dream to go to Oyo State House of Assembly is so that I can bring dividends of democracy to the people.

"Many of the people I have assisted urged me to join politics so that I can do better than what I am presently doing." 

"When you have a woman with courage and determination, a veritable change is possible in the political setting of our country, Nigeria.

As a woman with passion for good governance and development for our nation I strongly believe I will be given the opportunity to represent the people of Akinyele Constituency I and  empower our women and youths according to the manifestoes of Our great Party". 

Talking about the chance of PDP in Oyo State, Hon Rukayat noted that the party is a 'talk and do' party that the people need to embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinubu’ll put judges, lawyers in calabash, you can’t win – Primate Ayodele to Atiku, Peter Obi

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Saturday, cautioned the presidential candidates of the Peoples D...